Baby Toddler Food (9-12 Months) April 2012 Menu
Although this menu is labeled as 9-12 month baby food, many of these recipes are tasty enough to serve to the whole family. The Inside Out Apple Crisp (pictured above) was delicious served warm with ice cream for a new dessert option. Or, if you are preparing for a baby, just mash or puree to the consistency you need for your little one. As a busy mom myself its great to find recipes that can be easily adapted to the various members of my family. The roasted root vegetables is another great example. Leave the veggies in chunks for the family, then puree or mash some for baby. I hope you enjoy exploring new tastes and textures with your little ones!
The Baby & Toddler Food menu is designed for you to make life feeding your baby/toddler homemade food a little easier. We are not pediatricians, please seek counsel from them on timing, allergies and food sensitivities. These menus are simply designed for ease of parents and not necessarily adhere to dietary guidelines. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
- Pear, Apple, Cherry Oatmeal
- Strawberry Banana Pineapple Soup
- Inside Out Apple Crisp
- Raspberry Apple Cheesecake
- Flax ‘N Banana Berry Breakfast
- Sauteed Broccoli Puree with Parmesan Cheese
- Roasted Root Veggie trio
- Cauliflower Soup
- Confetti Pasta
- Butternut Squash Risotto
- Baby Bolognese
- Pork “Chops” and Applesauce
- Chicken and Apricot Curry
- Chicken Sweet Potato Mash with Carrots
- Split Pea Soup
Recipe CardsOAMM Members Only!
Grocery ListOAMM Members Only!
InstructionsOAMM Members Only!
LabelsOAMM Members Only!
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the April 2012 Baby Toddler Food Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – April 12 2012, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? We will be talking about the current month’s menus, answer your burning questions about freezer cooking and have fun getting to know one another. You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well. This is a great way to meet fellow Once A Month Mom’s or get your questions answered as you get started.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “FB Fan Night” Tab.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Paula Graff - I am a full time working mom of two, looking to make mealtime easier. I am fortunate enough to have an amazing mother-in-law that taught all her children to be great cooks. So I have been spoiled by my husband’s cooking. As we started a family I felt the urge to learn to cook. I am jumping in full speed ahead, it may not always work out, but that’s what life it all about – growth!
- Katie Rodriguez – I am a youth pastor’s wife and stay at home mom to an amazing 11 month old.
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!
If you are feeling abundantly blessed and generous feel free to donate. :) And if this time frame doesn’t match up with your child, please check out our other baby and toddler food menus.