Toddler Food 12-18 Month January 2012 Menu
I am really excited to share the first toddler menu with you. The setup of this menu is slightly different than the other OAMM menus. On the menu I have included breakfasts, lunches, and snacks for toddlers. In our house, I prepare dinner for the whole family and the little ones are offered whatever we are eating. However, breakfast and lunch are usually different because I either send food with them to daycare, or prepare lunch for them at home. The lunch recipes could also be prepared as a dinner item for your toddler if the meal you are serving is not something they can eat. Each of these recipes has been tested and approved by my own toddlers, so I hope your toddlers enjoy them also!
- Cheesy Potato Soup
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- White Chicken Chili
- Sweet Potato & Ham Burgers
- Cheesy Tuna Mac
- Fish Stix
Recipe CardsOAMM Members Only!
Grocery ListOAMM Members Only!
InstructionsOAMM Members Only!
LabelsOAMM Members Only!
- Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the January 2012 12-18 Month TODDLER FOOD Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu.
- Coming sometime on the 1st.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – January 15th 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? We will be talking about the current month’s menus, answer your burning questions about freezer cooking and have fun getting to know one another. You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well. Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “FB Fan Night” Tab on the left.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! Here is a little bit about this month’s test cook:
- Jessie Bode – I am a SAHM to two daughters – a 5 year old and almost 1 year old. My girls love to help me in the kitchen (sometimes too much!) and we have a lot of fun preparing kid friendly foods together. Seems to help with the pickiness!
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!
- How to Freeze Baby Food
- Basic Equipment for Making Baby Food
- What to Do with the Kids While Once a Month Cooking