Susan Gallivan Care of @onceamonthmeals.com
- 1 pounds ground beef
- 15.5 ounces pinto beans
- 4.5 ounces green chilis, chopped
- 15.5 ounces enchilada sauce, red
- 1 packages taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces Monterrey Jack
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 each flour tortillas, med-large
- Brown ground beef. Before draining fat, stir in dry taco seasoning. Simmer 5 min and drain.
- Combine beans, chilis, beef; 1/2 can enchilada sauce, 3/4 Monterrey Jack & cheddar in large pan. Cook over low heat until cheeses are melted and mixture is thick. Let simmer a couple minutes.
- Microwave tortillas until slightly softened.
- Fill middle of tortilla with mixture and place in an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish (fold side up). Spread remaining enchilada sauce over top & sprinkle with rest of cheese. Cover with Foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese are melted.
Freeze after covering in foil. When ready to eat, thaw in refrigerator over night and bake as directed. If burritos are frozen bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.