Celebrate Spring with Rice Krispies Treats
Disclosure: This is part of a paid campaign sponsored by Rice Krispies® cereal and theMotherhood.com. The opinions and ideas, however, are my own.
I was so excited when theMotherhood.com contacted me about participating in a Rice Krispies mom blogger challenge! I love these types of blogging challenges and was so excited to be invited to one. I was giddy, giddy, giddy.
The Rice Krispies mom blogger challenge includes nine other great mom bloggers as well. We are being asked to come up with a surprise, specially-themed Rice Krispies® treat – and the winning recipe will be featured on RiceKrispies.com! Exciting, right?
The Rice Krispies Team (#ricekrispies):
- (me, of course) Tricia Callahan, Once a Month Mom: http://onceamonthmeals.com/
- Kathy Sykes, A Wife, A Mother, A First Lady: http://wifemotherfirstlady.com/
- Amanda White, Oh Amanda: http://ohamanda.com/
- Shannon Steen-Larsen, The Mommy-Files: http://www.themommy-files.com/
- Vanessa Druckman, Chef Druck: http://chefdruck.blogspot.com/
- Amy McGuire, The Finer Things in Life: http://amysfinerthings.com/
- Robyn Wright, Robyn’s Online World: http://www.robynsonlineworld.com/
- Shannon Snow, Coupon Princess: http://www.couponprincess.net/
- Kim Janocko, Crafty Mom of 4: http://www.craftymamaof4.com/
- Kelly Whalen, Centsible Life: http://www.thecentsiblelife.com/
Well today kicked off the fun with a mystery package in the mail. Check it out! (Sorry about the quality, I was doing it alone with two kids in the house ready to go to the park.):
[youtube ratACSw-4SY nolink]
So it turns out that I have one of ten words (mine is yummy) in a phrase that will reveal our theme. The Spring Rice Krispies Recipe Box Ambassador’s team and I have been tweeting all day to figure out the rest of the phrase. It is late on Thursday and I know the following words: yummy, Easter’s, Rice, Krispies, Treats, moms’, more, recipes, with. There is still one word missing. My latest guess is: Moms’ recipes with Rice Krispies make Easter’s treats yummy. We will see if I got it right. I am not sure that there is a prize for the person that figures it out and I really don’t care, I just LOVE puzzles.
I hope you will join me in encouragement and visiting for this campaign. I love the other girls on this campaign and am happy to be among them. I think that theMotherhood.com and Rice Krispies have some great things in store for readers as well. So stay tuned. You can follow us on Twitter, you can read about the campaign here, and you can try our recipes very soon!