Diet February 2011 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Freezer Cooking, Bulk Cooking, Power Cooking)
I’m absolutely thrilled with the response from the January Diet OAMM menu! There were a few kinks to work out last month so I want to thank you for giving me some grace on my very first menu. You all have been so encouraging!
February’s menu is diverse in both flavor and ingredients, so I hope your taste buds love it as much as I have so far. If you’re cooking for more than one person, keep in mind that most of the recipes can be frozen in larger quantities and cooked the day your are eating them. It’s completely customizable to you and your family – that’s the beauty of freezer cooking!
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable DIET February 2011 Recipe Cards (UPDATED Feb 20, 2011 to reflect Real link, sorry for the mix up) the menu items are listed as single, double, or quadruple depending on how much we need to make on the BIG DAY. The recipes linked below are ONLY for the single batch, to see the amounts we are making on the OAMC BIG DAY you will need to visit the printable DIET February 2011 Recipe Cards (UPDATED Feb 20, 2011 to reflect Real link, sorry for the mix up).
- Having trouble using the Recipe Cards? See this post!
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
Update: This menu is now available in Menu Builder for members in addition to the Google Docs below! As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The below labels in Menu Builder will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
- printable DIET February 2011 Recipe Cards (UPDATED Feb 20, 2011 to reflect Real link, sorry for the mix up).
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your DIET February 2011 OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- DIET February 2011 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- DIET February 2011 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the DIET February 2011 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain the name of the dish, serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day, nutritional information AND Weight Watchers Points. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free and staying to your eating plan a cinch.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – February 20 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “Stickam” Tab at the top.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Candice S – She is a mother of 2 boys, 6 and 5. She works full time outside the home with a long commute. The ability to use OAMM and its services provides her so much time and money savings in an already hectic day.
- Saving and Printing the DIET Menus Using Google Docs
- Creating Your Own OAMC Menu Series
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
What do you think of DIET February 2011’s menu?