Diet February 2013 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is meant by “diet” we have a post explaining what we mean. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck! If you like this menu you might want to check out all our past diet menus or in-season menus – February 2011′s or February 2012′s menus if you are looking for something different!
- Tuna Stuffed Bell Peppers
- English Muffin Mini Pizzas
- Garlic Pork Roast with Sweet Potatoes**
- Hoppin’ John**
- Lasagna Soup
- Chicken Provencal and White Beans**
- Cod Foil Packets with Leeks and Carrots**
- Bacon and Butternut Squash Casserole
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
Recipe CardsOAMM Members Only!
Grocery ListOAMM Members Only!
InstructionsOAMM Members Only!
LabelsOAMM Members Only!
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the February 2013 Diet Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
- This menu will be pinned some time before the end of the day on the 2nd.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Amy Haines: My name is Amy Haines and I have been happily married to my best friend, Wade, for almost eight years now. We seem to be starting a small zoo at home with our three cats (Sasha, Zara and Sirius Black), two cockatiels (Buster and Sweetie), parrot (Louie), and three aquariums. I enjoy reading, cooking, baking goodies from scratch and crocheting.
- Meghan Barry: Meaghan Barry lives with her husband and toddler son in a town on the south shore of Boston. She is a former finance professional turned stay-at-home-mom and tweets under Twitter profile @Meaghz and pins using the Pinterest profile 2Sisters2Cities. Meaghan blogs with her NYC-based sister about cooking, party ideas, and projects at http://www.2sisters2cities.com.
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!