Diet January 2012 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Freezer Cooking, Bulk Cooking, Power Cooking)
Happy New Year!! As 2012 rings in, we are bringing you an all-star menu! January’s recipes are all Once a Month Mom user-voted as the best of 2011!
Winter weather favorites, like chicken tortilla soup and turkey meatloaf made the list, and hopefully they will warm you up as you enjoy them during this cold weather.
Due to the fact that this is a seasonal menu, you may find that some of the produce items are out of season in January. Feel free to make substitutions or to ask us about potential substitutions. We didn’t want to eliminate All Star recipes based on season, after all, you think they are the BEST!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Black Bean Burgers
- Grilled Ham and Swiss On a Diet**
- Chilled Chicken Broccoli Salad**
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Pork Chops and Rice Oven Dinner
- Easy, Healthy Turkey Meatloaf**
- Skinny Italian Spinach Meatballs**
- Crockpot Honey Dijon Pork
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Butternut Squash Slow Cooker Recipe
- Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
Recipe CardsOAMM Members Only!
Grocery ListOAMM Members Only!
InstructionsOAMM Members Only!
LabelsOAMM Members Only!
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the January 2012 Diet Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – January 15th 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? We will be talking about the current month’s menus, answer your burning questions about freezer cooking and have fun getting to know one another. You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “FB Fan Night” Tab on the left side margin.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!
What do you think of DIET January 2012’s menu?
If you are feeling abundantly blessed and generous feel free to donate. :) But don’t feel guilty if you aren’t able. And don’t forget there is always the Traditional January 2012 menu if this one doesn’t suit your whole family, you can always adapt it to make it healthier.