Diet June 2014 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is meant by “diet” we have a post explaining what we mean. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck! If you like this menu you might want to check out all our past diet menus or in-season menus – Summer 2011’s, June 2012’s or June 2013’s menus if you are looking for something different!
- Pizza Logs
- Lightened Up Italian Pasta Salad
- Grilled Apple and Cheese Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Sausage and Bean Soup
- Sweet and Sour Slow Cooker Flank Steak**
- Grilled Ginger Lime Chicken**
- Balsamic Grilled Pork Loin**
- Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings**
- Healthy Chicken Alfredo Pita Pizzas**
- Best Lasagna Spinach Beef
- Ginger Soy Salmon**
- Filipino BBQ Skewers**
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the June 2014 Diet Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- CeCe Braun - A mom who struggled for 3 years to get pregnant with her first child, found out quickly after his birth that you CAN get pregnant by having sex, gave birth to twins, and had one die completely unexpectedly in her sleep at 5 days old. Blogging about life with 2 small children, handling loss, and a crazy extended family to boot. Also a rather crafty gal – who loves to knit and quilt… and is trying to cover every square inch of her children with knitted items before they get old enough to protest. http://child-bearing-
- Pamela Scott - I’m a preschool teacher and mother of a very active 7 year old boy who has found that the key to my family eating well is planning ahead! I love freezer cooking and have been preparing meals the OAMM way for over 2 years now and have never looked back!
Are you new to Once A Month Meals or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!