Diet November 2012 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is meant by “diet” we have a post explaining what we mean. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck! If you like this menu you might want to check out all our past diet menus or in-season menus – September 2011′s menus if you are looking for something different!
- Slow Cooker 2 Bean Chicken
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Sweet Chili Lime Salmon
- Lighter Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Apple Smoked Turkey Tenderloin
- French Dip Sandwiches
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Bacon and Brussels Sprouts Orzo
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
Recipe CardsOAMM Members Only!
Grocery ListOAMM Members Only!
InstructionsOAMM Members Only!
LabelsOAMM Members Only!
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the Diet 2012 Diet Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
- This menu will be pinned some time before the end of the day on the 2nd.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Cece Braun: A mom who struggled for 3 years to get pregnant with her first child, found out quickly after his birth that you CAN get pregnant by having sex, gave birth to twins, and had one die completely unexpectedly in her sleep at 5 days old. Blogging about life with 2 small children, handling loss, and a crazy extended family to boot. Also a rather crafty gal – who loves to knit and quilt… and is trying to cover every square inch of her children with knitted items before they get old enough to protest. http://child-bearing-hips.blogspot.com
Meaghan Barry: Meaghan Barry lives with her husband and toddler son in a town on the south shore of Boston. She is a former finance professional turned stay-at-home-mom and tweets under Twitter profile @Meaghz and pins using the Pinterest profile 2Sisters2Cities. Meaghan blogs with her NYC-based sister about cooking, party ideas, and projects at http://www.2sisters2cities.com.
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!