In December of 2009 the Federal Trade Commission declared that bloggers should be honest and forth right about how they are making money, when they receive free services/products and should disclose these opportunities to you the reader.
Here is what you need to know about Once A Month Meals:
- We receive free products occasionally to review products, in many cases we have contacted the company directly because of their reputation, product or reviews. We always let you know when this has taken place.
- Reviews of products done on this site are written in our honest opinions.
- We usually decline a review/giveaway if the product is not one that we have had a favorable experience with in the past.
- We will occasionally do a review of a product that we are skeptical about but that we think readers would want to know more about.
- We are willing to try new products and share our opinions with you. We are also not afraid to share if there are can be improvements made to those products.
- We do accept conference sponsorships, paid advertising sponsorships, event sponsorships, compensation for reviews/giveaways, free products and utilize affiliate links to support the development, promotion and continuation of this site. We don’t however, accept any of these endorsements/advertisements from companies that we don’t believe in or don’t logically fit with the content of Once A Month Meals.