Gluten Free Dairy Free August 2014 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is involved in creating the gluten free dairy free menu we have a post explaining it all. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
If you like this menu you might want to check out all our past Gluten Free Dairy Free menus or in-season menus – August 2011’s, August 2012’s or August 2013’s menus if you are looking for something different!
- Crock Pot Ratatouille**
- Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken**
- Mediterranean Steak**
- Thai Veggie Salad**
- Pad Thai
- Creamy Beef & Green Bean Casserole
- Simple Lemon Rosemary Chicken**
- Spicy-Sweet Pork Tacos**
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the August 2014 Gluten Free Dairy Free Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Candie Mumm – I am a busy stay at home mom to a 5 year old and 2 1/2 year old who keep me on my toes! I love being able to feed my family wholesome nutritious meals.
- Nicole Shute – I am a recent college graduate working as a speech-language pathologist assistant. I live in an apartment, so cooking space is limited! Loved how possible this was for me. My passions are kids, communication, and traveling.
Are you new to Once A Month Meals or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!