Gluten Free Dairy Free June 2014 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is involved in creating the gluten free dairy free menu we have a post explaining it all. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
If you like this menu you might want to check out all our past Gluten Free Dairy Free menus or in-season menus – June 2011′s, June 2012′s or June 2013′s menus if you are looking for something different!
- Chicken Sausage Stir Fry
- Curried Chicken Salad with Mango and Toasted Coconut**
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Chipotle Beef Sandwiches
- Pineapple Guacamole Chicken Wraps**
- Sweet & Tangy BBQ Chicken**
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs**
- Slow Cooked Moroccan Chicken**
- Slow Cooker Braised Short Ribs**
- Carne Asada Tacos**
- Tender Grilled Pork Chops**
- Grilled Chicken with Cherry Basil and Jicama Salsa**
- Nightshade Free Cherry BBQ Sauce
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the June 2014 Gluten Free Dairy Free Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Amie Johnson - I am a 47 year old stay at home wife and mom of two teen-age daughters and a 22 year old son with severe autism. We live in Simi Valley, CA, home of the Regan Presidential Library. Both my son and I have confirmed gluten and dairy sensitivities, but I suspect that one of my daughters has these issues as well, so adjusting the menu for the whole family (without necessarily telling them) is a good thing.
- Laurie Toomey - I am a busy mom in Montana and I work in information technology. I have a son and daughter (11 and 13) and we live 10 miles from the nearest store so once-a-month meals help minimize trips to town. My son really loves to cook although he likes to improvise with the ingredients and the instructions when we are not doing a test menu. My daughter likes running the salad shooter and other kitchen gadgets so cooking day gets the whole family involved.
Are you new to Once A Month Meals or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!