Gluten Free Dairy Free November 2013 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is involved in creating the gluten free dairy free menu we have a post explaining it all. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
If you like this menu you might want to check out all our past Gluten Free Dairy Free menus or in-season menus – November 2011′s 0r November 2012′s menus if you are looking for something different!
- Chicken Sweet Potato Stir-fry
- Chicken Ranch and Rice Soup
- Chicken Taco Salad
- Salsa Chicken & Black Bean Wrap
- Chicken Taco Bowls**
- Double Decker Chipotle Bean & Turkey Tostadas
- Pumpkin Apple Harvest Rice**
- Chicken Noodle Soup**
- Crock Pot Apple Kielbasa Bites**
- Lemon Herb Pork Chops**
- Southwestern 2 Bean Chicken**
- Spanish Rice with Sausage
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the November 2013 Gluten Free Dairy Free Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Jami Palmgren – I’m a SAHM of 2 teens and a tween. I’ve been once a month cooking for more than 15 years and couldn’t imagine
a more efficient, cost-effective method of feeding my family.
- Debbie Evans- I’m a mom of three and grandmother to a wonderful little 4 year old grandson Miles!! He helped with the cooking day, and he loved having instructions to follow!!
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!