GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE November 2011 OAMM Menu (OAMC, Freezer Cooking, Bulk Cooking, Power Cooking)
This month’s menu is full of tasty fall treats featuring the flavors of ginger, pumpkin and cinnamon, along with sale items to keep your budget in check before the holiday season arrives. You will find seasonal items such as pumpkin, turkey, sweet potatoes, cranberries and apples on this month’s menu. Several items on the Gluten Free Dairy Free November 2011 menu are perfect to use as make ahead meals for the upcoming holidays. Give yourself the gift of time this season and do some freezer cooking before the busy season hits.
**Please note there is a Once A Month Mom Holiday eCookbook Blowout Sale on Wednesday, November 2nd starting at 9:30 Eastern Standard Time. Don’t miss out.
I hope you enjoy these meals as much as our early readers/cooks have. If you are new and not sure how to get started, read here. And there are several other helpful links under the Helpful Hints/Resources section below to help you on your cooking journey. Good luck!
- Included below are the menu items that we will be preparing as part of our Once A Month Cooking (OAMC) BIG DAY. In the printable GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE November 2011 Recipe Cards the menu items are intended to feed one person for a month. You can insert the number of people are cooking for on the first tab to automatically make recipe adjustments to feed multiple people for a month. For more information on how the Gluten Free/Dairy Free OAMM Menu works, click here.
- View the printable GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE November 2011 Recipe Cards.
- Having trouble using the Recipe Cards or YELLOW BOX? See this post!
- Slow Cooker French Dip Filling
- Chicken Pumpkin Patties
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
- Juicy Apple Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Shepherd’s Pie with Cauliflower Mash
- Turkey Stroganoff
- Mandarin Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apple-Cranberry Sauce
- Baked Chicken Thighs with Cumin and Lime
- Stuffed Pork Roast
- Spicy Honey Chicken
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY!
- Included in this spreadsheet you will find a listing of all the items you will need to complete your GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE November 2011 OAMC BIG DAY. For more instructions on how to use this, go here.
- GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE November 2011 OAMM Grocery List
- These are the step-by-step instructions you will need to quickly and efficiently approach your OAMC BIG DAY!
- GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE November 2011 OAMM Instructions
These customized labels are designed specifically for the GLUTEN FREE/DAIRY FREE November 2011 Once A Month Mom Menu. They contain the name of the dish and serving instructions for preparing the dish on your serving day. They make preparation of the dishes hassle free and staying to your eating plan a cinch.
These labels are designed to be printed on Avery 8163 or equivalent! Readers who didn’t have labels available suggested just printing them on paper and taping them.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the November 2011 Gluten Free Dairy Free Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Facebook Fan Party:
OAMM Facebook Fan Page Party – Sunday, November 13, 2011, 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm EST – We will be able to chat via video AND messaging during the event through FACEBOOK! How cool is that? We will be talking about the current month’s menus, answer your burning questions about freezer cooking and have fun getting to know one another. You can also see other past recordings from that tab as well.
Instructions for viewing live-stream:
- Go to the Once A Month Mom Facebook Fan Page.
- Click on the “FB Fan Night” Tab on the left side margin.
- Hit “view live recording” – If I am live streaming it will show you what is happening in progress. If I am not live streaming at the time, you will have the option to click through other videos that I have recorded in the past.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
Joslyn Hibma – I am a former Spanish teacher who is now a busy homeschooling mom and wife of a very busy farmer. We have two celiacs in our family, so label reading is a part of life. As we have both celiacs, and non-celiacs in our family it was a challenge in the beginning to create meals that would be pleasing for all and not taste like “sawdust”! I have been preparing freezer meals for the past 13 years, and this is what helps keep our home running smoothly and organized.
- Saving and Printing the OAMM Menus Using Google Docs
- Creating Your Own OAMC Menu Series
- Preparing For A Successful OAMC Day
- Adapting The Menu for YOUR Family
- Making the Menu Healthier
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Shopping For Your Cooking Day
- Final Shopping Trip For Your OAMC Day
- Choosing The Right Containers
What do you think of GLUTEN FREE DAIRY FREE November 2011’s menu?