Menu C – Kisti
Description of Menu:
My inspiration for this menu was choosing items that were healthy, yet fun, easy, yet sophisticated, reasonably priced, yet tasty. I tried to choose some health conscious alternatives, but still making the menu appealing to a variety of palates. The sale and seasonal items I’ve tried to incorporate are ham, eggs, Ice cream, frozen veggies, frozen fruits, Artichokes, and the celebration of National Peanut Month. I’ve tried to search a variety of recipe sources as well. Hope you enjoy!
- Cherry-Chip Ice Cream Muffins (Dole Frozen Fruit) – Basic ice cream muffin recipe with dark cherries and chocolate chips added. (2-19 there is a problem with the website, not with the link. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.)
- Tasty Breakfast Burritos – Made without gravy
- Cinnamon Rolls – Basic bread recipe made into cinnamon rolls with icing.
- Ham & Cheese Quiche – Can be made as large quiche or mini-luncheon quiches.
- Black Bean Burgers – Served on whole wheat sandwich thins.
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup (3 ways) – Basic soup recipe made four ways, with easy add-ins to make vegetable soup, southwestern soup, cheesy greens and mushroom and rice soup.
- Twice Baked Potatoes
I’m a stay at home mom of 2 precious littles; Maren is 3 ½ years old and Silas is 4 months old. I enjoy baking, cooking, organizing, and finding ways to make difficult tasks easier. The Lord has blessed me with more than I could have asked for.
Kisti blogs at Where He Leads if you would like to learn more about her.