Menu Plan Monday: The Crazy Holiday Celebrating Edition
Please tell me that your December is as action packed as mine! Cooking? HA! If it isn’t in the freezer ready to go, it isn’t happening. Between the cookie baking and holiday gatherings with friends and families I not only have little time to cook, we are barely around enough to eat that which I have cooked. This week we are relying heavily on the slow cooker and the freezer for meals but we have a ton of holiday celebrating that is beginning so we will be eating away from home quite a bit too.
Speaking of celebrating, we are celebrating here at Once A Month Mom with a “Show Us Your Cookies” Virtual Christmas Party! Please join us this Sunday, December 11th at 9:00 pm as we have some festive fun and pass around some cookies. It is a great time to get all of your holiday cooking questions answered and to get ideas for meals you can store in your freezer ahead of the family arriving.
**Also note that we are starting our Chillin’ for the Holidays series which includes holiday cookies all week long this week, a Show Us Your Cookies Photo Contest and RSVP for the Once A Month Mom “Show Us Your Cookies” Virtual Christmas Party!
Menu Plan Monday
- Toddler Lunch – Fish Sticks, California Vegetable Blend, Blueberries
- Dinner – leftovers
- Toddler Lunch – PB&J, whatever else we can find :)
- Dinner – Slow Cooker Cheese and Broccoli Soup, Bread Bowls
- Toddler Lunch – Mac & Cheese, broccoli, bananas
- Dinner – Out to dinner at one of our favorite places, Melting Pot!
- Toddler Lunch – Chicken Nuggets, cheese crackers, corn
- Dinner – Carry In Dinner and I haven’t decided yet what I am carrying. :)
Saturday – Lunch – leftovers/sandwiches
Sunday – Lunch – House Church – something with a hole – any ideas on what I should take?
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!