Paleo June 2014 Menu
For a detailed explanation of why we arrived at this menu please see our post explaining what we mean. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck! If you like this menu you might want to check out all our past Paleo menus or in-season menus such as June 2013′s menu if you are looking for something different!
- Paleo Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- Blueberry Cheesecake Smoothie**
- Chocolate Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Paleo Pulled Pork
- Sweet Potato Spinach Bacon Burgers
- Blueberry Chicken Salad with Basil Aioli**
- Kale and Meatball Soup
- Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken**
- Orange Thyme Pork Kebabs**
- Paleo Skirt Steak with Chimichurri**
- Sweet and Sour Skewers**
- Grilled Pork Chops with Stone Fruit Slaw**
- Pan Seared Cod Artichokes Capers**
- Pan Seared Rosemary Apricot Chicken**
- Creamy Coconut Green Chili Chicken Soup**
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the June 2014 Paleo Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Tasha Hite - I am happily married and I am a mother of twin boys(12) and a daughter(10). I am a child care provider for 4 other children that I have been watching for 16 years. I just started homeschooling my boys this year and next year will be homeschooling all 3.
- Magen Speegle - I am a married 28 year old (no children at this time) living in the southeast. I work full time as a research analyst/event coordinator for a neuroscience research group at a university.
- Stacy Whitaker – I am a military wife and mom to three precious little girls. In my free time I love trying new recipes, reading, and exploring Alaska with my family.
Are you new to Once A Month Meals or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!