Paleo November 2013 Menu
For a detailed explanation of why we arrived at this menu please see our post explaining what we mean. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
- Roast Turkey Soup
- Paleo Turkey & Sweet Potato Patties
- Hearty Sweet Potato Chili
- Paleo Thai Chicken Soup
- Sweet Potato Turkey Hash
- Cinnamon Apple Turkey Stuffed Acorn Squash
- My Favorite Chili Recipe
- Thanksgiving Stuffing Meatballs
- Butternut Squash Lasagna
- Turkey w/Cauliflower Carrot Herb Mash
- Creamy Pumpkin Pasta w/ Chicken
- Prime Rib Portabella w/ Pan Fried Brussels and Pomegranate
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the November 2013 Paleo Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu.Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Stacy Whitaker is a military wife and mom to three precious little girls. In her free time she loves trying new recipes, reading, and exploring Alaska with her family.
- Carmen Thompson- I am a sales manager for a cosmetic manufacture. I attend school full time and I am studying alternative medicine. I have been paleo going on 2 years. I am to always strict and allow cheats but I try to base my weekday menu around paleo 100% strict.
Are you new to Once A Month Meals or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!