Paleo October 2013 Menu
For a detailed explanation of why we arrived at this menu please see our post explaining what we mean. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
- Paleo Breakfast Casserole with Sweet Potatoes in the Slow Cooker
- Veggie Breakfast Prep**
- Whole 30 Breakfast Casserole
- Paleo Ginger Chicken Breasts over Green Spinach
- Hearty Paleo Vegetable Soup
- Paleo Tomato & Butternut Squash Soup
- Bacon Acorn Squash Patties
- London Broil with Mustard, Balsamic Vinegar and Garlic Marinade**
- Chicken in the slow-cooker on the Spicy side**
- Green Chili Turkey Burgers
- Chili Pot Roast**
- Crispy Nut and Herb Fried Chicken with Creamy Avocado**
- Paleo Pork Chops with Sautéed Pears and Onions**
- Lemon Rosemary Broiled Salmon**
- Mexican Meatza… Ole!
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the October 2013 Paleo Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer.
- Candice Storm: I am a work outside the home mom of 2 active boys, who are 8 and 7. We are a family on the go with sports, outdoor activities, friends, and family. I have a long commute so being able to have something ready for those busy nights is a lifesaver.
Are you new to Once A Month Meals or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!