Saturday Stumbles: December 18, 2010
Here is what I read this week:
- John & Amanda at Nervous Breakdowns are Overrated wrote about their alterations to a chicken taco recipe they found here that their child loves. :)
- No Ordinary Homestead wrote a great post linking to last minute gift ideas and included one of my most recent posts.
- My friend Marissa decided to do some extra nesting and cooking just days before her baby is due and did the Curry Chicken Wraps. Yum! She has a great list of freezer friendly items she made.
**Don’t forget that TOMORROW (12/19 at 9:00 PM EST) is the Facebook Fan Page Night for December. We will be talking about the December Menu, the exciting debut of the DIET OAMM menu in January and survival tips for the upcoming holiday festivities. Don’t miss it!
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter French Toast – HELLO! My boys would LOVE me if I whipped this up for breakfast! You should totally check out How Sweet It Is because not only will she make you drool, she will have you crying from laughing so hard.
- Top Ten Bread Recipes That Make Me Drool by Alicia