Saturday Stumbles: February 12, 2011 (Valentine’s Day Edition)
Well with Valentine’s Day on Monday you know I have to post some of the cutest things I have been Stumbling from around the web. Whether it is cooking or crafts there are PLENTY of great ideas for you to try out with your family!
Once A Month Moms
- Denver Metro Moms made Chili for the Super Bowl and gave some great suggestions for using the party leftovers!
- Stretch Your Dollar Waukesha was super excited about the Chili & Cheese Twice Baked Potatoes.
- The Pious Sodality of Church Ladies made the Corndog Muffins for their Superbowl Gathering.
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Strawberry Sweethearts Cocoa from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Lobster Tails from Annie’s Eats – I aspire to do this one day. Perhaps I will post this on my refrigerator as a reminder of my aspirations. It still scares me. :)
Other Stuff. . .Valentine’s Day
- Gift Ideas for Foodies
- Fold a Heart Envelope & Tutorial from Impress Your Kids
- Craft Projects: Valentine’s Cards from Deals for Dayton
- Easy Homemade Valentine’s Crafts from 4tunate
What great finds have you found for Valentine’s Day? Any crafts/food in your plans for this weekend or Monday?
For more Saturday Stumbles go visit Simply Staci.