Saturday Stumbles: January 29, 2010
I started this post BEFORE I left for Blissdom with the intention of posting it last week. Yea, didn’t happen. and this week has been just as crazy if not more so, so I am glad I had something in place.
Once A Month Mom Giveaways you don’t want to miss:
Once A Month Moms
- Kate from Savvy Little Women (also one of my Blissdom carpool pals) made the Homemade Pop Tarts for her little ladies this week!
- Full Bellies, Happy Kids made an adaption on the Sicilian Meatloaf. Mmm, that is a good recipe!
- We are on the Heart for Home Menu Plan Monday as she is planning on having Chicken Broccoli Casserole.
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Clementine Meringue Brulee: A Diet Dessert You Will Crave by Chefdruck Musings – I’m not on a diet but this dessert looks absolutely amazing to me. I am not much of a dessert person either. Yum!
- Simple Light Crab Cakes from How Sweet It Is – I’m attempting more seafood recipes over at our abode and this one has me thinking it will be on our menu plan soon enough!
For more Saturday Stumbles go visit Simply Staci.