Saturday Stumbles: March 12, 2011
Okay, which one of you stole this week from me? Is it the weekend already? The last I remember it was Monday. Sigh. Needless to say I have not gotten much reading done I fear. But I found some great sites that have been linking here and some GREAT recipes I have been stumbling. Feel free to leave links to your favorite recipes of the week below too (especially if you don’t have a blog to participate in Saturday Stumbles). Here are some of mine, if you want to see all of them feel free to visit my profile. And friend me while you are at it too!
Once A Month Moms
- This was several weeks back but Simple Bites had a GREAT resource for cooking for others with TONS of recipes great for taking to those needing a meal. A Once A Month Mom recipe was included but there are tons of others, check it out.
- $5 Dinners made a healthier Chicken Parmesan and used the marinara from the Eggplant Parmesan, very smart indeed. It is the same marinara from my Chicken Parmigiana recipe. Any one of these should be delicious because that sauce is to die for!
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Snack Cake from How Sweet It Is
- Easy Asian Beef and Noodle Soup from Cookin’ Canuck
- Greek Inspired Slow Cooker Chicken from Mommie Cooks
For more Saturday Stumbles go visit Simply Staci.