Saturday Stumbles: September 11, 2010
In honor of this week’s walk through IFBC, I thought that I would highlight some of the bloggers recipes whom I met while at the conference. This is by no means all of them, but a great sampling none-the-less.
Here is what I read this week:
Once A Month Mom’s
- Southern Fried Dreams indicated she wanted to make the corn dog muffins, or at least her children wanted her to.
- Rookie Moms writes about filling your freezer before the baby arrives and mentions many of the OAMM resources as well as Erin of $5 Dinners.
- The Tumpak’s had the Johnny Marzetti with Cheesy Noodles on their Menu Plan Monday. And while you are there check out her recipe for Mexican Roundsteak.
Recipes (that caught my eye)
- Saucy Chipotle Burgers from My Kitchen Addiction
- Barbequed Pork Shoulder from Champagne and Cornflakes
- Raspberry Apple Pie from What Would Cathy Eat
- Easy Blueberry Kiwi Lemonade Tart Recipe from My Man’s Belly (isn’t that the coolest name for a food blog?)