Vegetarian February 2014 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is involved in creating the vegetarian menu we have a post explaining it all. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
- Vegetarian Pot Pie Cupcakes
- Jalapeno Popper Pasta
- Black Bean Corn Vegetarian Chili
- Spinach and Artichoke Grilled Cheese
- Crispy Buffalo Tofu Sandwich
- Big Quesadillas with Black Beans, Broccoli,
- Slow Cooker Quinoa Jambalya with Tempeh **
- Mediterranean Couscous Cabbage Rolls
- Vegetable Pizza Roll Ups **
- Vegetarian Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice **
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Vindaloo **
- Spinach and Feta Casserole **
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the February 2014 Vegetarian Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Stacey Lorenz - I’m a stay-at-home mom to four great kids – 11, 8, 2 and 2. I enjoy all things domestic, especially cooking and crafting. You can read more about my kitchen adventures at simpleinthesuburbs.com!
Melissa Wax- I live in Seattle, WA. I am a stay at home Mom with a 4 and 5 year old who attend a preschool co-op. I enjoy cooking, photography, knitting, and exploring the city with my kids. I also am a fine art portrait photographer. You can view my work at www.melissawax.com.
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!