Vegetarian May 2014 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is involved in creating the vegetarian menu we have a post explaining it all. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
- Quinoa Veggie Salad
- Super Easy Pan Fried Pizza Tortillas
- Carrot Ginger Zucchini Soup
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
- Vegetarian Cheesy Tortellini**
- Beet Risotto
- Zucchini and Ricotta Fritters**
- Grilled Pasta Packets**
- Cheesy Vegetarian Brown Rice Casserole
- Spinach Pesto Lasagna**
- Loaded Quinoa Veggie Burgers**
- Vegetarian Mexican Stuffed Peppers
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the May 2014 Vegetarian Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Meals has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Danielle Lancellotti - Danielle is a new mother currently living near Boulder, Colorado with her husband and son. She enjoys reading, cooking vegetarian meals, playing board games, and cuddling with her cats.
Are you new to Once A Month Meals or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!