Vegetarian November 2013 Menu
For a detailed explanation of what is involved in creating the vegetarian menu we have a post explaining it all. If you are new and not sure how to get started we have a wonderful series starting with 5 easy steps to get you on your way to once a month cooking. Good luck!
- Walking (Vegetarian) Tacos
- Parsnip Soup
- Warm Quinoa Salad with Apple and Kale
- Creamy Thai Sweet Potatoes and Lentils
- Mediterranean Pizza Packets**
- CrockPot Roasted Winter Root Vegetables**
- Crockpot Lasagna Soup**
- Open Faced Enchilada Veggie Quesadillas
- Spinach and Artichoke Melts
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Black Bean Sliders
- Garlic Ginger Tofu Cakes
- Tempeh Tikka Masala
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the November 2013 Vegetarian Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Melissa Wax- I live in Seattle, WA. I am a stay at home Mom with a 4 and 5 year old who attend a preschool co-op that I currently reside over as board chair. I enjoy cooking, photography, knitting, and exploring the city with my kids. I also am a fine art portrait photographer specializing in family, fine art, business, and events. You can view my work at www.melissawax.com.
- Stacey Lorenz- I’m a stay-at-home mom to four great kids – 11, 8, 2 and 2. I enjoy all things domestic, especially cooking and crafting. You can read more about my kitchen adventures at simpleinthesuburbs.com!
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!