Whole Foods February 2014 Menu
- Wholesome Tuna Salad Sandwich**
- Bacon Cheddar Cauliflower Chowder
- Braised Butternut Squash Bok Choy Black Bean Sauce
- Beef Mexi Rice
- Roasted Salmon Bok Choy
- Honey Pork Chops **
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken**
- Delicious Pork Tenderloins**
- Loaded Cauliflower Chicken Casserole**
**Indicates meals that require NO COOKING on your OAMC BIG DAY aka “throw and go” meals, perfect for the family who needs to adjust to just do the quick meals!
As you can see we have a NEW way of getting and printing your monthly menu documents. As part of that change, we have also changed the type/size of labels we use. The above labels will print four to a page and line up with Avery 8168/5168 labels or equivalent.
Are you a person that likes to see the menus visually? Perhaps you should check out the February 2014 Whole Foods Menu via Pinterest to see the yummy goodness you will be cooking up on this menu. Not sure what Pinterest is all about, check out what Once A Month Mom has to say about it.
Each month we have some wonderful volunteers who “test” out the menu prior to publication. They do an amazing job of helping to eliminate confusion and mistakes. They may not catch everything but they sure do catch A LOT! If you are interested in test cook, feel free to volunteer. Here is a little bit about this month’s test cooks:
- Jen Freisen – I am a work from home mom to a 6 and 4 year old. I work hard to feed my family whole real foods and I love having some go to meals in the freezer when I need them! You can check out what I pack for my first grader’s lunches at http://packedmylunch.blogspot.com/
- Mary Smith - A neighbor once called me a foodie – just because she caught me in the middle of my once a month cooking. But OAMM helps expand my time to enjoy my teaching, golfing, and family time – life outside the kitchen.
- Kari Romine - I am a stay at home mom of 3, and I love to cook. I strive to feed my family healthy, quick, and inexpensive meals, and once a month cooking allows me to do that with out spending all day every day in the kitchen.
Are you new to Once A Month Mom or once a month cooking (oamc) in general? If so, you might want to spend a few minutes (or hours) on the Get Started Series. If you are in a real hurry to catch on we have written some simple steps for getting started. Welcome!