On August 21, 2013 by Debbie
Welcome to the Once a Month Meals Mini Menu
The Mini Menu provides you with a shortened freezer cooking menu to help you stock the freezer fast. Whether you are feeling overwhelmed as a new freezer cook, have a busy schedule, or need a menu for a specific occasion, you will find a mini that fits your life. Each mini has 5 or 6 recipes (typically dinner) which are doubled to make the best use of your time. Prep time varies depending on the menu, but you will likely spend about 4 to 6 hours cooking.
Types of Food Included:
The mini menu offers a wide variety of recipes from month to month. Each of our main menu categories (Traditional, Gluten Free Dairy Free, Diet, etc.) are all represented here in shortened form. We rotate these throughout the year to give you seasonal variety. Sometimes we take the opportunity to tweak these to meet a special need, for example our Paleo Mini may be Whole30 or Zone compliant, our Diet Mini may be Trim Healthy Mama compliant, or our Vegetarian Mini meets Vegan guidelines.
Here are a few more examples of fun themes that we use to create mini menus:
- Various meal categories – Breakfast, Lunch, Side Dish, Appetizer, Brunch, Snack, Dessert
- Special occasions – Date Night, Bridal Luncheon, Lenten Mini
- Seasonal – AIP Holiday Mini, Gluten Free Halloween Treats, Back to School, Healthy Harvest
- Main ingredient – Apple, Pumpkin, Ground Beef, Chicken
- Cooking Method – Slow Cooker, Easy Assembly, Grilling
- Sharing a Meal – A Friend in Need, Freeze it Forward, New Moms, Meals that Heal
Tips and Resources for the Mini Menu:
- The mini menu is the perfect place to start if you are new to freezer cooking! It is also wonderful for planning for special occasions, seasonal and sale items that you purchase in bulk, or busy seasons of life.
- Take a trip around the world without leaving your own kitchen with our Passport to Eating Mini Menu Series.
- Make Meal Planning Simple with Freezer Cooking Mini Menus
- Mini Menus are also perfect for sharing (see links above).