On March 14, 2012 by Kim
I’m not Irish, but I love a good party. Whether you are celebrating your heritage, having fun with the kids, or having fun after the kids are in bed, you will find all of the make ahead St. Pat’s recipes you need for the holiday right here.
Traditional Irish Fare
To view the freezer version of recipes from our blog partners, you need to be a member to log in.
- Herbed Lamb Chops with Pinot Noir Glaze (freezer version)
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage (freezer version)
- Guinness Pie
- Guinness Stew
- Irish Soda Bread
- One Pot Irish Paleo Dinner
- Irish Potato and Leek Soup
- Irish Shepherd’s Pie
- Irish Beef Stew (freezer version)
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Potato Soup
- Freezer Mashed Potatoes
These recipes aren’t necessarily traditional, but they are all a delightful green color!
- Artichoke Muffaleta Sandwiches with Pesto
- Sorrel Pesto (freezer version)
- Guacamole or Guacamole Hummus (perfect party food)
- Skinny Green Summer Smoothie
- Potato Kale Soup (and you have your potatoes in there too)
- Grains and Greens Salad
- Spinach Balls
- Paleo Chicken Artichoke Soup with Basil
- Green Supreme Smoothie
- These Holly Leaves could be made to look like clovers instead!
- Grasshopper Cocktails (from our blog partner Dine & Dish)