On February 15, 2010 by Kelly
Oh. My. Goodness. Where has this month gone? I really can’t believe that we are halfway through February. Actually, more than halfway through given that it is a short month. Oy! At any rate we are busy, busy, busy around here. With the Once A Month Mom Blogiversary Celebrations going on I am keeping very busy, a 2 month old and 17 month old who has cabin fever, and a flurry of snow to shovel, we are just about exhausted. I am finally getting back in the kitchen and cooking some more which has felt GREAT! Here is what we have on the menu: **Don’t forget this months ongoing contests in celebration of the Once A Month Mom Blogiversary! There are great prizes to be won!
**And the Flirty Apron Giveaway going on through 2/15.
Menu Plan Monday
- Monday – Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs, Special Potatoes, salad
- Tuesday – Pork & Apples, peas, salad
- Wednesday – Dinner with House Church Family
- Thursday – Chicken & Broccoli over rice
- Friday – Guests – Surprise Dinner! 🙂
- Saturday – Lunch – Leftovers
- Dinner – Burritos (April Menu), Mexican rice, guacamole, tortilla chips
- Sunday – Lunch – Mexican Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup
- Dinner – Pioneer Woman’s Pasta Primavera (July Menu), pasta, vegetables
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!