This week the kids are off from school (yay!) and we are getting ready for Thanksgiving. Each of my kiddos have special things that they are in charge of making for the big day, so I am really pleased to have a few days together to hang out and bake with them.
My son makes the pecan tassies, my older daughter makes the pumpkin pie, and my little girl is in charge of making brownie bites. I love how the house smells during Thanksgiving week!
The Gluten Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Heather of Celiac Family. The theme is Thanksgiving. If you menu plan gluten free, we would love to have you join in!
If you are wondering why we are having breakfast for lunches this week, it is because I will be making double batches so I can restock my poor empty freezer for school day breakfasts.
Menu Plan Monday
- Lunch – Egg-sadillas and salad
- Dinner – Thai Thighs, brown rice and salad with Garlic Ginger Soy Dressing
- Lunch – Pumpkin Waffles and fruit
- Dinner – Apple Sausage Quiche made in a pie pan, gluten free thyme and walnut scones and salad with dairy free Ranch Dressing
- Lunch – Banana Bread and Peanut Butter Sandwiches with veggie sticks
- Dinner – Pumpkin and Pork Chili with Apple Cider Muffins and a salad
- Lunch – We generally have appetizer snacks as we prepare our big feast. Love it!
- Dinner – Thanksgiving Dinner with all the trimmings
- Lunch – Thanksgiving leftovers
- Dinner – Nachos for dinner taco meat, veggies and Cashew Cheesy Sauce
- Lunch – Big salad with turkey and poppy seed dressing
- Dinner – Turkey Wild Rice Soup, roasted garlic gluten free French Bread with a salad
- Lunch – Pumpkin bread muffins with hard boiled eggs and fruit
- Dinner – leftovers
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!