On March 15, 2010 by Kelly
**Today (3/22) is the last day to enter the Chop Keeper Giveaway. I’m not going to lie, the next two weeks are going to be pure insanity around here! It is all good stuff so I am hoping that I don’t become too stressed not to enjoy it. Our menu plan is going to suffer though. I have lots of great things to use up in the freezer with another cooking day quickly approaching so I am sure that we will be well fed. Here is what is on the agenda this week:
Menu Plan Monday
- Monday – Curried Chicken Tidbits (February 2010 Menu), rice, green vegetable
- Tuesday – Leftover – Sloppy Joes (February 2010 Menu), Special Potatoes, Green Beans
- Wednesday – Headed to a Kroger event in Cincinnati, I’m so excited! (Everyone else is eating leftovers).
- Thursday – Hubby is away so likely I will eat leftovers
- Friday – Beef & Lentil Stew – Mexican Style (February 2010 Menu), Mexican Grilled Cheese
- Saturday – Lunch – Chicken Ranch Pizza w/Homemade Pizza Crust (February 2010 Menu), Salad (didn’t get to this last week)
- Dinner – Pork Roast with Apples and Pears (February 2010 Menu), Freezer Mashed Potatoes (didn’t get to it last week)
- Sunday – Lunch – Sue Sue’s Casserole (February 2010 Menu), homemade bread, vegetable
- Dinner – I’m headed out of town, more details on this later, everyone else is having leftovers.
For more great Menu Plan Monday menu planning ideas visit orgjunkie.com!