Check out this throwback to the days when our founder Tricia was the only Once a Month Mom. These are her tried and true slow cooker freezer meals. All of our old menus are available for swapping in Menu Builder for Pro Members. However, some of the recipe links from the original post are no longer active, so we have replaced them with similar recipes from OAMM or our blog partners (click the freezer version to log in and see them in menu builder).
A few weeks ago Emily asked me if I had slow cooker meals I would recommend from the Once A Month Meals menus. I made a few suggestions, but after talking a bit more I decided it might be fun (and incredibly resourceful) to have a list of the slow cooker recipes that have been utilized on menus throughout the year.
So I have created this resource guide of sorts for those of you searching for some great slow cooker meals. You can view the original recipes by following the links, or find freezer cooking instructions by following the link to the OAMM menu listed beside it.
Tricia’s Favorite Slow Cooker Freezer Meals
- Beef Vegetable Stew (freezer version)
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker French Dip
- Paleo Slow Cooker Teriyaki Meatballs
- Taco Soup
- World Famous Beef Stroganoff
- Vegetable Soup
- Crockpot Mongolian Beef
- Southwest Flank Steak Pinwheels
- Tender Braised Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore (freezer version)
- Chipotle Chicken and Corn Chowder
- White Chicken Chili
- Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken Barbecue
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pepper Chicken Stew
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Slow Cooker Paleo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chicken Fiesta Soup
- Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast (freezer version)
- Asian Peanut Butter Crockpot Pork (freezer version)
- Crockpot Ham & Green Beans
- Islander Pork Roast (freezer version)
- Orange-Apricot Pork Chops (freezer version)
- Garden Chowder (freezer version)
- Slow Cooker Winter Minestrone
- Freezer Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Baked Bean Soup (freezer version)
- Tortellini Soup (freezer version)
**Don’t forget to enter the Merry Monday’s Bob Evans giveaway going on now through Friday, December 11th.
This giveaway is now closed.