On June 30, 2018 by Kelly
Feeling like a normal person after a food allergy diagnosis can sometimes be a challenge. And if you are a parent of a child with Celiac disease or non-Celiac gluten sensitivity you are most likely completely overwhelmed with what is safe for your child to eat. Take a deep breath – we are here to help. Planning a freezer cooking day can help you have a variety of safe meal choices on hand at all times. With a Membership, you can even create your own custom menu to meet your specific needs.
Get started with our top kid friendly gluten free recipes!
Breakfasts, packable lunches, and dinners that your entire family can gather around the table and enjoy.
- Frozen Paleo Breakfast Muffins
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Homemade Strawberry Pop Tarts
- Better than The Freezer Aisle: Mock Jimmy Dean Sausage and Pancake
- Paleo Strawberry Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Ham Cups
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Morning Glory Muffins
- Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs
- Paleo Ranch Chicken Nuggets
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf Cups
- Cheesy Quinoa & Vegetables
- Mini Ham and Veggie Quiches
- Better Than The Freezer Aisle: Copycat Amy’s Gluten Free Dairy Free Shepherd’s Pie
- Honey Pecan Pork Chops
- Paleo Crockpot Meatballs
- Paleo Pizza Casserole
- Paleo Apple Glazed Turkey Meatballs
- Bulk Taco Meat
- Slow Cooker Zesty BBQ Chicken
Sweets and Treats
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Pumpkin Nutella Muffins
- Homemade Gluten Free Dairy Free Nutella
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Berry Fruity Slush
- Paleo Banana Bread Muffins
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Make a Menu and Meal Plan With These Recipes!
With membership, you have access to all our recipes (including these!) and ALL our menus! You can customize one of our already curated menus, or create your own from scratch using our blank menu, My Freezer Meal Plan!
You’re not locked into any one plan or menu type. You can save 5 customized menus at a time, and there is no limit to how many you can customize in a month.