Whole Foods August 2013
Late summer is one of the best times to incorporate seasonal veggies into your cooking day to preserve the freshness of the harvest. So hit the farmer's market and get cooking our monthly Whole Foods menu.
3 Breakfasts 3 Lunches 6 Dinners 3 Add Ons + Add to My Menus
- Ginger Yogurt Parfaits with Cinnamon Pears- Whole Foods Version
via Everyday Paleo
- Zucchini Muffins
Chicken Parmesan Wraps-Whole Foods Edition
via Can You Stay For Dinner?
Spicy Thai Basil Beef
via Poor Girl Eats Well
- Sauteed Summer Veggies and Quinoa
- Green Chile Burgers
- Sun-dried Tomato Spinach Feta Bake
- Slow Cooker Cashew Pork
- Healthy Hidden Veggie Pasta
Honey Garlic Balsamic Chicken
via Baked Bree
- Tilapia and Pesto Foil Packets
Add Ons+ Add to My Menus
Quantities based on serving each recipe 2 times.