Winter Traditional Freezer Menu Vol. 7
This Winter Traditional Freezer Menu is perfect for seasonal items like raspberries, chow mein, stir-fry ingredients, and winter soups/stews. It is also great for those preparing for Lent and needing fish options on Fridays.
New to our Freezer Meal Plans? Each recipe is doubled to maximize your time, money, and ingredients using our MenuBuilder system! Check out How It Works to learn more!
3 Breakfasts 4 Lunches 8 Dinners + Add to My Menus
Chipotle Creamy Tomato Soup
via Farm Girl Gourmet
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Quesadillas-Traditional Version
Chicken Fried Rice
via Our Best Bites
Chicken Chow Mein
via Kelly's Korner Recipes
Bacon Broccoli Penne
via It's Better Everyday
- Tilapia with Garlic Roasted Tomatoes and Corn
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pepper Chicken Stew
- Cheeseburger Boat
- White Chicken Chili- Easy Assembly Version
- Tilapia with Spinach Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Herbs
Ham and Broccoli Frittata
via What's Cooking with Ruthie
Slow-Cooker Bolognese Sauce
via Framed Cooks
Quantities based on serving each recipe 2 times.