Creamy Chicken with Mushrooms - Dump and Go Dinner
- 3 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 20 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cups slice Mushrooms
- ¾ teaspoons Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide chicken equally among indicated number of freezer bags.
- Mix soup, mushrooms and seasonings in large bowl.
- Pour soup mix over chicken, seal, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high 3-4 hours.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.