Crock Pot Low Carb Bacon Broccoli Chicken- Dinner Easy Assembly Version
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 5 cups slice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 16 ounces Broccoli Cuts, Frozen
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- ¼ cups dice Butter
- 1 ½ cups shred Havarti Cheese
- ⅔ cups cook and dice Bacon
- ¼ cups slice Green Onion (Scallion)
- 1 serving = 1.5 cups
- 760 Calories
- 46g Total Fat
- 23g Sat Fat
- 0.5g Trans Fat
- 220mg Cholesterol
- 1060mg Sodium
- 10g Total Carb
- 2g Fiber
- 3g Total Sugars (Includes 0g Added Sugars)
- 48g Protein
- 22 WW SmartPoints
- Diabetic Exchanges: 8 Fat
- 0 Fruit
- 0 Milk
- 0 Other Carb
- 0 Starch
- 1 Veg
- 6 Lean Meat
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
Visit Recipes That Crock for same day cooking instructions.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Place the chicken and broccoli in the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle on the ranch mix. Top with the cream cheese and butter cubes.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Stir well to bring the sauce together. Top with the cheese and bacon mixture and allow to melt.
- Allow to cool.
- Divide among the indicated number of freezer bags. Sprinkle with scallions. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Reheat in the microwave until warmed through.