Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
A super easy, family friendly, slow cooker meal with only 4 ingredients! These Ranch Pork Chops are sure to become a favorite when life gets busy.
4 Servings Print
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Mix
- 10 ½ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 2 pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
- Not available.
- In a large bowl combine dry ranch seasoning mix, cream of chicken soup, and water. Divide evenly between indicated number of quart sized freezer storage bags.
- Divide pork chops between indicated number of gallon freezer storage bags.
- Place one quart sized bag of soup mixture inside one gallon sized bag of pork chops, label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top of the pork chops.