Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Mix
- 10 ½ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 2 pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- In a large bowl combine dry ranch seasoning mix, cream of chicken soup, and water. Divide evenly between indicated number of quart sized freezer storage bags.
- Divide pork chops between indicated number of gallon freezer storage bags.
- Place one quart sized bag of soup mixture inside one gallon sized bag of pork chops, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top of the pork chops.