Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
A super easy, family friendly, slow cooker meal with only 4 ingredients! These Ranch Pork Chops are sure to become a favorite when life gets busy.
4 Servings Print
- 1 ounce Ranch Dressing Mix
- 10 ½ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 2 pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
- Not available.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- In a large bowl combine dry ranch seasoning mix, cream of chicken soup, and water. Divide evenly between indicated number of quart sized freezer storage bags.
- Divide pork chops between indicated number of gallon freezer storage bags.
- Place one quart sized bag of soup mixture inside one gallon sized bag of pork chops, label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it's been frozen.
- Cook in slow cooker on low 4-6 hours.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top of the pork chops.