Gluten Free Dairy Free Lemon Chicken
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 3 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 5 tablespoons Lemon Pepper
- 2 tablespoons Ghee
- 1 cup slice Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Parsley, Dried
- 1 serving = 1 cup
- 430 Calories
- 13g Fat
- 204mg Cholesterol
- 494mg Sodium
- 631mg Potassium
- 5g Carbs
- 1g Fiber
- 2g Sugar
- 71g Protein
- 10 WW+ Points
- Zone Blocks: 10 Protein 4 Fat 0 Carb
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients and divide into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook on low in slow cooker for 8-10 hours.