Gluten Free Dairy Free Pesto Ranch Chicken - Dump and Go Dinner
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium size bowl.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cover.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.