Gluten Free Dairy Free Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 28 ounces Meatballs, Frozen, Gluten Free
- 15 ounces Pineapple Tidbits
- 1 ½ cups dice Bell Pepper, Green
- 1 ¼ cups chunk Onion
- ½ cups Ketchup
- ½ cups Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, Gluten Free
- ½ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ cups drain and chop Sliced Water Chestnuts, Canned
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place meatballs in crockpot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Combine all ingredients and divide among indicated number of freezer bags.
- Remove as much air as possible, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours.