Slow Cooker Zesty BBQ Chicken
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 pounds Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 12 fluid ounces Barbecue Sauce
- ½ cups Italian Dressing, Gluten Free
- ¼ cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce, Gluten Free
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide chicken among indicated number of freezer bags.
- Combine remaining ingredients and evenly pour over chicken.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.