Gnocchi with Kale, Cilantro and Cashew Pesto
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Place gnocchi into indicated number of gallon bags, taking care to save manufacturer’s cooking directions.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce into indicated number of quart bags and place into gallon freezer bag that contains the gnocchi. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook gnocchi according to package.
- Warm sauce in microwave and drizzle over gnocchi.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions on package.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over gnocchi.