Gnocchi with Kale, Cilantro and Cashew Pesto
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 8 ounces Gnocchi
- ½ cups chop Cashews, Raw
- 2 cups chop Kale
- 1 cup chop Cilantro, Fresh
- 1 teaspoon mince Garlic, Cloves
- ⅓ cups Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ½ cups Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions on package.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over gnocchi.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Place gnocchi into indicated number of gallon bags, taking care to save manufacturer’s cooking directions.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce into indicated number of quart bags and place into gallon freezer bag that contains the gnocchi. Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook gnocchi according to package.
- Warm sauce in microwave and drizzle over gnocchi.