Gnocchi with Kale, Cilantro, and Cashew Pesto
This pesto made with kale, cilantro, and cashews is an affordable, delicious, and healthy alternative to traditional pesto.
4 Servings Print
- 8 ounces Gnocchi
- ½ cups chop Cashews, Raw
- 2 cups chop Kale
- 1 cup chop Cilantro, Fresh
- 1 teaspoon mince Garlic, Cloves
- ⅓ cups Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ½ cups Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Not available.
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions on package.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over gnocchi.
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal to be frozen.
- Place gnocchi into indicated number of gallon bags, taking care to save manufacturer’s cooking directions.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce into indicated number of quart bags and place into gallon freezer bag that contains the gnocchi. Label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal after it's been frozen.
- Cook gnocchi according to package.
- Warm sauce in microwave and drizzle over gnocchi.