Gnocchi with Kale, Cilantro, and Cashew Pesto
This pesto made with kale, cilantro, and cashews is an affordable, delicious, and healthy alternative to traditional pesto.
4 Servings Print
- 8 ounces Gnocchi
- ½ cups chop Cashews, Raw
- 2 cups chop Kale
- 1 cup chop Cilantro, Fresh
- 1 teaspoon mince Garlic, Cloves
- ⅓ cups Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoons Lemon Juice
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- ½ cups Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- Not available.
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions on package.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over gnocchi.
- Place gnocchi into indicated number of gallon bags, taking care to save manufacturer’s cooking directions.
- Place remaining ingredients in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour sauce into indicated number of quart bags and place into gallon freezer bag that contains the gnocchi. Label and freeze.
Serving Day Directions
- Cook gnocchi according to package.
- Warm sauce in microwave and drizzle over gnocchi.