Jody's Chicken and Noodles
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 12 ounces cook Egg Noodles
- 31 ½ ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 5 cups cook and dice Chicken, Boneless Breasts
- 8 fluid ounces Chicken Broth/Stock
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- In a stockpot, mix chicken and cream of chicken soup on medium heat until heated through.
- Add noodles and mix well.
- Stir in chicken broth until desired consistency is reached.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients among indicated number of gallon freezer bags, label, and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Heat on stovetop over low heat for 8-10 minutes or until warm.