Pesto Ranch Chicken - Traditional Version
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 2 pounds Chicken, Thighs, Boneless/Skinless
- ¾ cups Pesto
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Dressing Mix
- ½ cups Chicken Broth/Stock
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium size bowl.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cover.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide all ingredients into indicated number of freezer bags.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.