Pumpkin Spice Latte
Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 1 tablespoon Coffee Creamer, Vanilla
- ⅓ cups Pumpkin, Canned
- ¼ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ⅛ teaspoons Ginger, Ground
- ⅛ teaspoons Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ¾ cups Whole Milk
- 12 fluid ounces Coffee, Brewed
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place all ingredients except coffee into a blender and blend until combined and smooth.
- Divide pumpkin base mixture among coffee mugs (about six ounces for one serving).
- Heat in microwave for about one minute.
- Then add coffee to each mug and serve!
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Place all ingredients except coffee into a blender.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- Divide mixture among pint freezer bags, label, and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Add coffee to mixture.