Rosemary Pot Roast
Freeze For Later Cooking Day Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide ingredients between indicated number of gallon freezer bags, placing the potatoes at the bottom to ensure they are covered with liquid to prevent browning.
- Label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Thaw: In fridge
- Cook in slow cooker on High 5 hours or Low 10 hours or until beef is tender.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Combine potatoes and onion in slow cooker.
- Top with beef and remaining ingredients.
- Cook on HIGH 5 hours or on LOW 10 hours or until beef is tender.