Once A Month Meals offers custom freezer meal plans to meet your family's needs. Sign up to add this recipe to your own custom meal plan.
- 8 cups dice Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons juice Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Black Pepper
- Not available.
Make It Now Cooking Directions
These directions are for cooking this recipe to serve immediately and NOT to freeze for later.
- Place broccoli, soy sauce, lemon juice and pepper in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Place mixture on foil lined baking sheet.
- Place broccoli tray in oven and cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Freeze For Later Cooking Directions
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
- Divide broccoli, soy sauce, lemon juice and pepper into gallon freezer bags.
- Seal, label and freeze.
Make From Frozen Serving Day Directions
These directions help you cook or reheat this meal AFTER it's been frozen for when you are ready to eat it.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place broccoli on baking sheet and cook at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.